What information does Sonning Hockey Club collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you register on to the website, interact with us and our websites and purchase products. This information includes:
- Your name, username, profile picture and password
- Your date of birth, ethnicity, residential address, email address, and phone number
- Your teams, associated statistics and any club role that you have
- Your medical conditions and hockey related qualifications
- A record of products which you have purchased
How we use your personal information
We use personal information as follows:
- To provide club news and updates if you ask for this
- Contacting you with information about fixtures and leagues
- Contacting you to enable you to set availability for games
- Managing teams and fixtures
- We also will supply to the relevant leagues and Fixtures Live such personal data that they require in order that you may participate in league activities. Data supplied to them is then subject to those bodies’ privacy/data protection policy
- Storing your information for health and safety, child protection, welfare and England Hockey reporting purposes
- Storing statistical data for league competitions
- Providing you with access to membership and social products
Giving and withdrawing your consent, and updating your personal information
Where your consent is required for us to process your personal information, we will ask for your consent at the point at which you provide your data. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can also update your personal information at any time.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Storing your personal information
We will only keep records of your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it, and in order to comply with any statutory or regulatory obligations in relation to retention of records. We respect requests to stop processing your personal data this includes keeping a record of your request indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal information, the right to restrict processing of your personal information, and the right to object to processing of your personal information. You have the right to object to your personal information being processed on the grounds of Pitchero’s legitimate interests. You have the right to object to Pitchero sending you direct marketing and profiling you for the purposes of direct marketing.
The data controller for our websites, products and services is The Secretary, Sonning Hockey Club, Sonning Lane, Reading, Berkshire, RG46ST unless otherwise indicated on the website, product, service or form through which you have provided your personal data to us. For example, if you provided your personal data through the website www.pitchero.com, the data controller is Pitch Hero Limited.